Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2014
      -1 points
    I'll be there.
    FlatLine
      0 points
    Any sf people going Thursday night?
    • CommentAuthorHellFire
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2014
      0 points
    Doubt it, no one ever shows up for Street Fighter in Denver :(
  4. Member
    • CommentAuthorRureerur
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2014
      0 points
    Malice The God:

HellFire:
    Doubt it, no one ever shows up for Street Fighter in Denver :(

I would if it was on the weekend, can't on weekdays.
    • CommentAuthorMoblin
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2014
      1 point
    Does this still open at 6pm or does it open earlier now? I'd like to get in some early practice if any BB players will be there.
      0 points
    ill be there tomorrow :D
  7. Member
      0 points
    Hey, it's been awhile since I've been here (like 8-9 months?) but I'm finally working one job instead of two, so I'll actually have time. I've literally touched my arcade stick like 3 times inbetween that time. Any chance there will be some SSF4 players on Thursday?

edit*
    Malice The God:

I'll be there this Thursday if I can get some confirmation that atleast one other street fighter player is going
    • CommentAuthorMoblin
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2014
      1 point
    Gogo SF4 players. show us you can compete with the weeaboos
  9. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2014
      1 point
    I've been playing lots of AE lately to get ready for evo, and I'm there every Thursday.
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2014 edited
      0 points
    Dang, shame no one shows up regularly for AE. At least there's Marvel players now, since they started showing up last week...
  11. Member
      0 points
    Romora:
    I've been playing lots of AE lately to get ready for evo, and I'm there every Thursday.

Word, I'll be there too
    • CommentAuthorAlcatras09
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2014
      0 points
    Chavelo:
    Dang, shame no one shows up regularly for AE. At least there's Marvel players now, since they started showing up last week...

That's because you left chavelo the scene died.
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2014
      1 point
    EJinRealLife, no one probably wants to hear this but the SF scene in CO is SUPER alive and very competitive. BUT, most of us play online. So if you want some good quality matches, you'll have to find us online and on IRC and hope that you have a good internet connection.
  14. Member
      1 point
    AuraWind:
    EJinRealLife, no one probably wants to hear this but the SF scene in CO is SUPER alive and very competitive. BUT, most of us play online. So if you want some good quality matches, you'll have to find us online and on IRC and hope that you have a good internet connection.

word, well I'm on my way there in a few minutes, but I'll collect some XBL names. Mine is ColeBurns00 if anyone reads this and wants to add me. Honestly though I've really been missing offline play, the lack of lag, the stuff you can react to, it's almost a different game from what I remember. I played online the last two days to shake some rust off, but hopefully I'll atleast have one or two people to play with offline every week and I'd be good with that.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2014
      1 point
    I won't be at safehouse but if youre in the Aurora area i'm down for some offline SF.
  16. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2014
      0 points
    Streaming some marvel online until people show up. http://www.twitch.tv/romora
  17. Member
      -1 points
    Recon:
    I won't be at safehouse but if youre in the Aurora area i'm down for some offline SF.

Somehow missed this post, Aurora is a bit far from me, about half an hour, BUT in case I do find the time and energy to drive up there, what days/times are best for you?

Also for anyone else, I'll be at Safehouse again this Thursday.
  18. Member
      0 points
    I've been out of the country for a couple weeks so I'm itching to get some offline SF4 matches in. Gonna try to make it out on Thursday night. EJinRealLife, I'd be down to get some matches in with you.

Applesauce, if you're reading this you should come out too. I want some matches against your Cody :)
  19. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2014
      0 points
    I am going to try to make this. My game might cancelled tonight so my attendance is pending on that. I will bring a set up if I can go.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2014
      0 points
    looks like we might have enough for a SF rotation..count me in tonight.