Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2012
      0 points
    Dinner plans tonight. Prob be there next week.
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2012
      0 points
    Yeah, "unfortunately stuff everything I need to do ever on Thursday night before NDK" plan, while successful, did not include Safe House. :( Sorry gents, and will hopefully see some y'all during the weekend.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2012
      1 point
    Good games tonight guys!

Tekken is a really fun game to play. I believe it will be a game that stays for more than a month. Can't wait to start practicing and landing some combos.

KoF crew thanks for the games like always. NM doesn't stand a chance.
    • CommentAuthorjoeyorion
      0 points
    Yeah I totally had fun playing Tekken. I'll be practicing it up and trying to learn some tag stuff lol

It was cool seeing everyone. Looking forward to playing more Tekken with you guys.

joeyorion on PSN if you wanna play online :)
    • CommentAuthorAlcatras09
      0 points
    Good Games last night I think I will give Tekken a chance I dont know how well I do or how long it will take for me to learn it cause I've never played a 3D game well except RIval Schools but I will give it a try. Now on a different subject next Thursday I wont be there cause NM is the day after and the real reason is I want to spend time with my wife cause I wont see her till sunday now I know that most of the regulars are going to NM so if you decide to cancel safe house next week let us know so we can inform the SH guys and if you decide to go well still let us know.
    • CommentAuthorjoeyorion
      0 points
    Scumbag Edgar. Tells me to go to Safe House and not see my lady. Cancels safe house to spend time with his lady.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
      0 points
    That's Edgar for ya! ;)

I think Its a good idea to cancel.
      0 points
    joeyorion:
    Scumbag Edgar. Tells me to go to Safe House and not see my lady. Cancels safe house to spend time with his lady.

JOEY first lol lol lol lol cant stop laughing lol lol second this is different if I go to safe I wont really see my wife for 2 days and third you said she was sick so you would go and see her for a little while and then go to safe house. lol
    • CommentAuthorjoeyorion
      1 point
    lol Yeah yeah yeah. I did and I did. Glad to see your interest in Tekken though! lol
    • CommentAuthorspineshark
      0 points
    Good gathering last night. I would've brought more stuff if I'd known, though. Learned a ton of good stuff with Beni and Leona. Tekken's fun, can't wait to play more.

If there's no Safe House I might be able to have a few people over. No guarantees and if KrsJin or someone ends up doing something instead that's probably better, haha. We'll just have to see I guess.
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
      0 points
    Yeah, you guys can still go to safe house and chill there. I can leave my setup there so at least you have a spare one with P4A/KOF/TTT2. We don't have to cancel if you guys want to show up. :D
      0 points
    Yeah like I said if people still want to go.let us know.so.we can tell the SH house or joey can just post on the safe house facebook page or whoever else is part of the FB page
      2 points
    Bah! It's like my boss's sixth sense is to kill all of my plans haha. As soon as I hear about this and start planning on trying to make Thursdays he starts to schedule me Thursdays. Oh-well. I'll try to make one of these Thursdays, but my job currently isn't being very open about my schedule.

Hopefully I get this job at the TSA and my schedule will be set, not this jumbled mess.

So hope things are going well everybody! I am looking forward to making Thursdays at some point! haha
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2012
      0 points
    How's the safe house situation looking? If no go tomorrow, I can host tomorrow night np.
      0 points
    I think is still happening if enough of you want to go I think Im the only one not going
      0 points
    ok so the people that usually bring their set ups wont be there so if you guys want to bring your set ups there you are welcome to if not well I think you should host something at your place for this week Christian.
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2012
      0 points
    If you do host something Christian, lemme know. It'll work synonymously with me having to go to that area, anyway.
  18. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
      0 points
    If KrsJin hosts something, i might go..
    • CommentAuthorspineshark
      0 points
    I'd be down with going down to KrsJin's if that's where stuff is...going down.

Goddamn it that sentence was terrible.

Safe House is cool too. I'll bring my stuff either way, really hope to get in some Tekken though.
      0 points
    I haven't been to anything in like 3 weeks so I want to come to something today.