Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. Member
      0 points
    It's going to be really difficult for me to make it on Thursday night from now on. Got a new overnight job, starts at 10pm, and still working at Papa Johns which is usually 4-8pm. If I do come it'll end up being for like an hour and I'll be tired to boot =/.

Gnarr:
    I won't be able to make the next 2 safehouses =(. I have to travel for work these next 2 weekends. I will do my best to make as many as I can once things chill out. I'm definitely not quitting or putting this on the back burner. Maybe I will host a mid-week gathering next week on Tuesday or Wed if anyone is interested.

Tuesday's work pretty good for me if you decide to do this. It's one of my days off.
  2. Member
    • CommentAuthorHito
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2013
      0 points
    I'm thinking of heading down to the safehouse this Thursday and it'll be my first time going over, where is it exactly and is there a venue fee?
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2013
      0 points
    Hito:
    I'm thinking of heading down to the safehouse this Thursday and it'll be my first time going over, where is it exactly and is there a venue fee?

8640 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO 80215

$5 Venue / $10 to gain entry for a whole month.
  4. Member
      0 points
    It's right next to a store called the "The Grow Store" if you have trouble seeing it from the road.
    • CommentAuthord jones
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2013
      0 points
    might not beable to make it tonight, someone else should bring SG just in case
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
      1 point
    Seriously, fuck you guys.

I'm showing up tonight
  7. Asian #1
      1 point
    YEAH FUCK THIS IM GOING TO. FREE LoL LESSONS FOR ANYONE
  8. Member
    • CommentAuthorMr1one
      0 points
    I'll be there tonight.
    • CommentAuthorD-bus
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2013
      3 points
    "Here lies D-bus. He beat Aurawind once and died of an excitement induced heart attack"
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2013
      0 points
    Looks like the KoF crew will be at Safehouse tonight. Good time to get some games in for those that want to learn the game.
  11. Member
      1 point
    Hrm I might try and make this depending on the work day.
  12. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2013
      0 points
    any SF4 players planning on attending?
  13. Member
      0 points
    Alright, another night missed, but I should be able to play for a couple of hours next Thursday (like 7 to 9). See you guys there.
  14. Member
    • CommentAuthorBlackhoel
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2013
      0 points
    Hey all, I'm a SF4 player from south jersey out visiting CO for the week wantin to get a feel for the scene here. Anyone willing to go a few rounds willing to lend me a stick for the night it would be greatly appreciated (I packed fairly light). I play Guy and Yun. Lookin forward to meeting some new people. Just double checking this event will be run Thursday the 15th in Lakewood correct?
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2013
      0 points
    yes it is. usually there are always extra sticks around. Not too familiar with south jersey. Do you make it up to Dunnelin(sp?)..been awhile since i've been there, and i don't remember the spelling haha.
  16. Member
    • CommentAuthorBlackhoel
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2013 edited
      0 points
    The Break in Dunellen is north a ways from me closer to NYC. I play in Absecon which is about a half hour outside of Philadephia which really started to pick up about two years ago. We are primarily a Marvel scene but I'm one of the few AE only players by virtue of having a training partner who lives close by. I am really looking forward to broadening my horizons a bit amongst the community.
  17. Member
      0 points
    Scratch that last post I made; I'm scheduled on Thursday -_-
    • CommentAuthorAlcatras09
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2013
      0 points
    Kof Crew will be at safe house tonight if anyone else besides the regulars will like to get in the action starting @ 6 , I think the anime guys will be there as well.
  19. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2013
      0 points
    Any sf players?
      0 points
    i would go but i got sucker punched in the face with a cold :/
    ill most likely be up there this week tho :D