Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. Member
      0 points
    Gonna show up tonight for the first time, hoping I don't get blown up too badly lol, I play marvel and AE
      0 points
    Hotwings360:
    Gonna show up tonight for the first time, hoping I don't get blown up too badly lol, I play marvel and AE
    dont you live in springs?
  3. Member
      0 points
    Nah in boulder like 30 minutes away or something
  4. Member
      0 points
    I will be there, repping my 3 day old Aigis in P4A. I will also play GG, but I haven't had a chance to really practice more.
    • CommentAuthorHellFire
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2013
      0 points
    Going to pass on Safehouse this week, still need to unwind from Evo. See you all next week!
  6. Member
      3 points
    Went to Safehouse, got blown up all night by Recon. Totally worth it. I learned more about AE and marvel than I have in forever, thanks to the guys I played for all the help. I have a long ways to go, I'll definitely show up again
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2013
      1 point
    Hotwings360:
    Went to Safehouse, got blown up all night by Recon. Totally worth it. I learned more about AE and marvel than I have in forever, thanks to the guys I played for all the help. I have a long ways to go, I'll definitely show up again

Thanks for coming by man. You definitely know what youre doing when it comes to combos. It's all that other stuff that we have to work on. Nice meeting you and next week bring your stick i'll take a look at it i have a few spare cherry switches that i'll bring in for you.
  8. Member
      0 points
    Anyone for some Blazblue tomorrow?
  9. Member
    • CommentAuthorFemoral
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2013
      0 points
    i plan on going tonight. see everyone there.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      0 points
    I'll be there. AE and Marvel so Mark show up...or some AE players.
    Team Tiger's Milk / Mayor of Fresh
    • CommentAuthorstikfiga
      3 points
    Recon:
    I'll be there. AE and Marvel so Mark show up...or some AE players.

Ill be there!
  12. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
      0 points
    I won't be able to make the next 2 safehouses =(. I have to travel for work these next 2 weekends. I will do my best to make as many as I can once things chill out. I'm definitely not quitting or putting this on the back burner. Maybe I will host a mid-week gathering next week on Tuesday or Wed if anyone is interested.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2013 edited
      0 points
    I'm down for that too. let me know what you decide. Lets send J wong home a runner up fellas.
    • CommentAuthord jones
      1 point
    I'll bring the skullgirls beta.
  15. Member
    • CommentAuthorFreezeBug
      0 points
    Not if I beat you there, Jones. And I suppose if people bring it I'd be down to play BlazBlue tonight, but it's been a while...man, now I have to practice that too before 7 today so I'm not free in literally everything I touch...
  16. Member
      0 points
    I will play Skollgarls
  17. Member
      0 points
    I was gonna come and play Skullgirls and BB, but the current Beta version of Parasoul is stupid and most likely going to be changed tomorrow, so I think I will pass this week.

Edit: Change of plans, and I will be going to safehouse. I will just play Bella instead of Parasoul today.
    Team Tiger's Milk / Mayor of Fresh
    • CommentAuthorstikfiga
      -2 points
    Now I feel dumb, i forgot I had something else for tonight. Next week is the night ill be there.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2013
      0 points
    stikfiga:
    Now I feel dumb, i forgot I had something else for tonight. Next week is the night ill be there.

i got jebaited haha. Good games to the people that were there. BEN AND YANG showed up...pretty crazy.
    • CommentAuthorapplesauce
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2013
      0 points
    Good games last night with the people I got to play with. Fun to get some offline SSF4 going :) One of these days i'll get a 3 day weekend and be able to stay all night