Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Mash D
    • CommentAuthorBig D
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2013 edited
      0 points
    can we not do this day before stuff anymore? everyone wants to practice to evo but no one wants to call in 3 times and risk losing their job. with a little notice everyone that is going to evo should be able to get enough practice.
  2. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2013
      0 points
    Would anyone want to plan to meet up here next saturday? This thursday is the 4th and I'm not sure I will make it. But I'm down to play all day on Saturday.
    • CommentAuthorHellFire
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2013
      0 points
    Gnarr:
    Would anyone want to plan to meet up here next saturday? This thursday is the 4th and I'm not sure I will make it. But I'm down to play all day on Saturday.

Sam, Chavelo, and I were talking about this after the tournament was over and we decided that next Saturday everyone wanting to show up could grind out some casuals and share last minute info from 2pm til 2am. Gotta get as much Evo practice as possible.
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2013 edited
      0 points
    We are still planning to have a small gathering for whatever on Thursday if people are up for it, but there will be a follow-up to yesterday's tournament for next saturday. Not a tournament, just casuals and FTwhatever will be streamed if you want. Will post more details later. :D

edit: haha, we posted pretty much at the same time. What Hellfire said.
      0 points
    HellFire:
    Gnarr:

Sam, Chavelo, and I were talking about this after the tournament was over and we decided that next Saturday everyone wanting to show up could grind out some casuals and share last minute info from 2pm til 2am. Gotta get as much Evo practice as possible.
    ill be there
    • CommentAuthorminimatt
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2013 edited
      2 points
    So my brother is driving my car back from washington (long story) and it has put me in sort of a spot. Is there anyone in the Denver/littleton area who would be able to let me carpool with them up to safehouse this week? I wanna get those sweet, sweet casuals.

EDIT: YO PARDON MY AUTISM; apparently I should look at a calender as this thursday is the fourth of july and I gotta get that sweet sweet BBQ. (although without the grill bodying Chavelo it won't be the same)
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2013
      0 points
    I personally enjoyed EX Chavelo; with the power of Flames.
    • CommentAuthord jones
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2013 edited
      0 points
    I'll probably be there bringing skullgirls again. Idk though since it is the fourth.
    EDIT: Chavelo said something at grindhouse about maybe holding a small tourney or something for SG some time before evo, would anyone be up for that tomorrow? Or even if anyone is up for a small MM or something, I'm hoping to get some more serious matches in before next week.
  9. Member
    • CommentAuthorFemoral
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2013
      0 points
    Grill bodying me will be just as good I am sure.

And I think there is a gathering at safe house saturday?
  10. Member
      0 points
    Yup.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2013
      0 points
    I won't be there tomorrow but most likely will be on Saturday.
  12. Member
      -1 points
    ill be there to give balrog/umvc3 practice.
    big d if you remember how to play mvc2 im mm rowtron and need some cable pratice
  13. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2013
      0 points
    Will there be any SF players at Safe House tonight?
  14. Member
      2 points
    me
  15. Member
      0 points
    whens this start and is there more sstreet fighter than just wombo going
    • CommentAuthorD-bus
      0 points
    ill be there a little bit late, but was kinda hoping to get some marvel in tonight. So many (awful) team ideas.
      0 points
    wont make it tonight :/ sorry guys
  18. Member
      0 points
    I won't be able to come tonight, fourth of july stuff.

Side not, will we be able to get SG beta on a set-up? I can provide my steam info.
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
      1 point
    Yeah, we should be able to do that. Didn't purchase a beta key ( :/ ), so looking forward to trying it out.
    • CommentAuthord jones
      0 points
    ay sorry I don't think I'll be able to make it tonight, but it sounds like something is going on saturday?
    This beta kicks ass btw