Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
      0 points
    Ash? Nope. Names Dan, I was playing Akihiko (Poorly I might add) at C3Con haha. Looking forward to actually getting real matches in on a semi-regular basis and getting away from the bad habits net play has formed.
      0 points
    Oh yeah and I'll bring my set-up with me, PS3 and HD Monitor with P4A. Should I bring speakers?
      0 points
    Not gonna be able to make it this week after all. I should be good for the tournament this weekend though.

Good to see you here WiredJester, I'm the guy you played the first round (Labrys).
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2012
      0 points
    Nice! You were able to find EFL! :)

<-Jamaal. The, surprisingly only, Chie player.

Unless the Monitor has no sound what-so-ever, and you want sound for it, I'd say bring it. We won't die without it, so don't feel horribly obligated.

We'll iron the hell out of those net play habits though!
      0 points
    Yeah the monitor doesn't have any outbound sound, I'll bring the speakers in case. Looking forward to ironing those out Jamaal haha!

Good to see you samurai. The nerves were palpable that match from me, plus I'm pretty amateur as far as my p4a game goes but I'm super looking forward to getting better and playing with everybody.

For now I work in 6 hours so as long as I don't get called in for a double shift I should be there tomorrow night.
      0 points
    Sad to say I won't make it tonight. I got called into a late shift, at the moment my schedule for next week says off Thursday so hopefully I'll be there for sure.

Have fun y'all!
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2012 edited
      0 points
    Sorry to be a lame, but I'm gonna miss tonight also. Mostly because I'll be back again on Saturday. So I might as well get my homework and stuff done tonight and have a clear weekend.

Sorry boys, but I'll catcha Saturday!
    FlatLine
      0 points
    Can't find a car to make it up sorry
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2012 edited
      4 points
    Shout outs to our weekly sponsor: Big Daddy's Pizza.

0 points
    I should have played Shen against Daniel (and Pedro). I don't know how, but I forgot and picked Ash instead.

After this tourney I'm going to use Benimaru and Leona on my main team. I think I'm ready...
      1 point
    spineshark:
    I should have played Shen against Daniel (and Pedro). I don't know how, but I forgot and picked Ash instead.

After this tourney I'm going to use Benimaru and Leona on my main team. I think I'm ready...

NO use Duo Lon well only against me you threw me off with that Duo Lon man lol
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2012
      0 points
    Props to MadKOFSpineshark for taking out Edgar and placing 3rd for the first time in KOF XIII history.

Props to Chavelo for getting double peaced for the 2nd time in a row.

And props to Daniel for already placing in his 2nd tournament.

Had lots of fun once again thanks safe house guys. See ya all on Saturday.
    • CommentAuthorspineshark
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2012 edited
      0 points
    I'm playing Elizabeth Team (the default one) on Saturday. I really want to learn this other stuff though. Leona I've been playing in training mode since ever, but I'm finally starting to figure out how to get in.
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
      0 points
    Secretly, the more Elizabeth's Spineshark uses, the stronger he becomes.
    • CommentAuthorDanilo
      0 points
    Hi everyone, last night was great! Awesome play by Spineshark, Edgar let me win, and Pedro played like always (really good).
      0 points
    Danilo:
    Hi everyone, last night was great! Awesome play by Spineshark, Edgar let me win, and Pedro played like always (really good).

Dude I was still trying to recover from my mental loss against MadKOFSpineshark I thought your Athena was Duo Lon lol Good Games tho.
      0 points
    Ryyudo:
    Secretly, the more Elizabeth's Spineshark uses, the stronger he becomes.

I heard Amane's real name was Elizabeth.
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2012
      4 points
    New game, new rules:

TTT2 will be available at Safe House next Thursday, and any other games are hereby welcomed (though it will mostly be KOF/P4A going by what the regulars play). Feel free to bring your setups/games and we'll rock it! Also, working on a stream/projector setup.
  19. Member
    • CommentAuthorFemoral
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2012
      0 points
    Im here where yall at >.>
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2012
      0 points
    Sorry, got held up at work. The KOF dudes should be there, and I'll be there in 10