Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2013
      0 points
    I am hella okay with the ranbat idea. I would actually like to start doing one for marvel as well.
  2. Member
    • CommentAuthorIsaak
      2 points
    Smilez:
    good games last night gents.

Ike: keep it up with Duk. I really like that team. Also play gayer lol, duk's lows seem to leave him in good position frame wise so i would keep pushing the issue if your opponent can't block them. That and more command grabs. OH yeah and use more mount mix ups too. a few times i got caught trying to mash the mount break only to get hit by an attacck or that low. I don't know the frames on the attacks out of the mount stance but that is a good way to keep people guessing.

Play gayer with anna as well. you seem to know her obviously but i would just be more annoying with her using down 4s and quick lows like that to keep people frustrated and eventually run into a CH string.

ggs otherwise.

Yeah Duk’s qcf+2 puts me at +5 to +6 on hit and it’s a -11 punish so at times I know some peeps will miss the ws+4. The thing I learned about that low from playing saeng yesterday (granted online was bad but I knew what he was trying to go for) was all my possible options on that low. I have a good idea what to do but of course it’s always all on how my opponent reacts so I will look for habits. Another thing I noticed with the duk is that I really need to keep my juggles simple. I need to commit to the d/f+4,2 bound more even though I lose out on 5 damage. Consistency is everything.

I agree I need to use d+4 a little more only to force people to duck more. Outside of that it’s no secret I’m fishing for CH’s all day. One thing I need to stop doing is punishing -10 attacks with 1,2 and starting doing 2,3. 2,3 alone does 33 to 35 damage. There is much more I need to do better at punishing.

Only thing I will say that you would need to be careful with (Saeng and myself too) is rushing in on situations. At this point with EVO coming soon we got be careful with dashing in too fast because we are asking for a random launcher or wakeup attacks. I have noticed from some of my online matches against decent people every time I dashed in a safe distance, people would throw something out. I feel this is something we all need to work on at this point.

sorry for the novel lol
  3. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
      0 points
    im down with ranbats. lets do it!
    Tha Sho-Stoppa!!
    • CommentAuthorKS Shogun
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2013
      1 point
    Ill see you guys tonight!
      1 point
    KS Shogun:
    Ill see you guys tonight!
    /flex!
  6. SmilezCo CEO
    • CommentAuthorSmilez
      0 points
    sweet see you guys there!
  7. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2013 edited
      1 point
    ILL BE THERE!!!!!'

shogun id like to play you for a while tonight if possible. ill bring my set up.
    Mash D
    • CommentAuthorBig D
      1 point
    I think Happy Medicine is going to be in town for comic con. I have been trying to get a hold of him to see if he wanted to come...........I'll keep you guys updated
  9. Member
      0 points
    I'll be there for some YO ANIME.
  10. Member
      1 point
    Alright, I'm gonna set up some SFIV and P4A Ranbats tonight then, let's do this. It's EVO time
  11. Member
      0 points
    Are u guys playing on ps3 setups?
  12. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      0 points
    Ill be there
  13. Member
    • CommentAuthorMr1one
      0 points
    I'll be there tonight.
  14. SmilezCo CEO
    • CommentAuthorSmilez
      0 points
    deformed_fetuss:
    Are u guys playing on ps3 setups?

im going to assume most of the set ups will be x box
    • CommentAuthoroilyeye
      0 points
    I'll be there and will bring my PS3.
  16. Member
      0 points
    Think we can get some P4A and GG on stream again, Chavelo?
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
      1 point
    SecretHightTier:
    Think we can get some P4A and GG on stream again, Chavelo?

Was thinking of streaming the P4A/AE ranbats. Maybe some GG later at night.
  18. Member
      0 points
    Awesome.
    Mash D
    • CommentAuthorBig D
      -1 points
    Big D:
    I think Happy Medicine is going to be in town for comic con. I have been trying to get a hold of him to see if he wanted to come...........I'll keep you guys updated

he's not flying in until Saturday morning :-/
      0 points
    Big D:
    Big D:

he's not flying in until Saturday morning :-/
    good shit for tying tho lol