Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. Member
      0 points
    Gonna be a bit late.
    • CommentAuthoroilyeye
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2013
      -1 points
    Sorry guys, got called into work, couldn't make it tonight.
    Mash D
    • CommentAuthorBig D
      2 points
    Smilez:
    Fun as always. Thanks for the pizza

Yo Dragon we had a deal. See ya at the tourney.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Member
    • CommentAuthorFemoral
      1 point
    had a ton of fun last night. good luck in cali romo, im telling you if you just kill characters instead of trying to do crazy looking shit that you cant do 100% you will be fine out there.
  5. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
      -3 points
    Femoral:
    had a ton of fun last night. good luck in cali romo, im telling you if you just kill characters instead of trying to do crazy looking shit that you cant do 100% you will be fine out there.

Infinites aren't even crazy lookin'. I go for TAC's if I can't kill 100% off a touch. Especially off grabs. Any time I went for a TAC last night, it was for an infinite, no fancy backwards jabs or anything. I just haven't had the game for a while (thanks again, Fem,) so I haven't been able to practice. I felt like I really needed the session last night so thanks to all who played me.
  6. SmilezCo CEO
    • CommentAuthorSmilez
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2013 edited
      8 points
    Wrong! Kid you need to just take Fems advice. Just kill man. I watched countless matches where you had wolv dead and you tried to swag out and dropped the combo. Stop doing this please. Just get rid of the character . Like i said on stream you cannot let derp characters live if you have a chance to kill them.

I think you have a lot of potential but gooddamn man you should be more receptive to advice especially when its helpful. We all want you to get better and place at tourneys here but it starts with your attitude and mindset and part of having a good mindset is being able to intake advice especially if you are not winning tourneys often. Nobody is tying to change you but your going to have to do somethings different if you want to become better. I still believe in you but something has got to give. Good luck next week
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2013
      0 points
    So, some stuff came up at the last minute (alarm, internet, equipment) and the Safe House crew is still working on getting the new place set up, so they're planning to having today off to work on that. :/ Lemme know if you're still planning to go and we can still have something going for today at the old place today. Sorry for the last minute notice!
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      1 point
    old safe house it is!!
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2013 edited
      0 points
    Cool beans. I'll let the guys know before they get started on anything tonight. I won't be able to be there (job search stuff), so there won't be a stream for tonight or my copies of the games. :/
      3 points
    You guys could always come down here :D
    We go at least once a month to your stuff come down here we can record some sets :D
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      1 point
    a few of us are heading down on the 28th i believe...and then there is the matter of most of us having jobs that being in the am...for me its 8 am.
    • CommentAuthorHellFire
      0 points
    sorry guys, won't be able to make it again this week :(
    • CommentAuthoroilyeye
      0 points
    I'm not going to be available tonight either. Definitely looking forward to seeing the new place though!
  14. Member
      0 points
    Bah all you guys missing out tonight. I won't be there next week (PAX East) or probably the week after (Moving fuck yeah) Jessie so let's get some matches online in something.
    Excellence of Mexicution
    • CommentAuthorSlickvic
      0 points
    I'll come by tonight
    • CommentAuthoritsNox
      0 points
    I'll be there tonight.
  17. Member
    • CommentAuthorJac Tiaf
      0 points
    Good to know, I'll be bringing my PS3 for SFxT and my laptop for some Super Turbo action on GGPO FBA (Smilez, I'm looking at you)... just out of curiosity though, will there be a spare HDMI PS3 cable there? I use a component cable on my PS3 and if the screens there take component cables then no worries, but if they don't then I'll need a spare HDMI cable for my ps3.
    Excellence of Mexicution
    • CommentAuthorSlickvic
      0 points
    I'll bring an extra HDMI cord. Just don't let me forget it!
  19. SmilezCo CEO
    • CommentAuthorSmilez
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2013
      2 points
    Game time! Same location or is the new spot ready?
  20. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2013
      0 points
    Smilez:
    Game time! Same location or is the new spot ready?