Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. Member
      0 points
    Looks like we'll have a bunch of sf4 players. I can bring another xbox and a copy of AE if someone has an extra monitor they can bring? That way we can have two AE setups. I'd bring my entire set up but my TV has one frame of lag.
  2. Member
      0 points
    I can bring a monitor if we need. I have a dell one sitting around that I need a splitter to use anyways.

But KoF isn't going to be here tonight I guess? So that may not even be a problem.
    • CommentAuthoroilyeye
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2013
      0 points
    I'll be there tonight. Tekken. Marvel. YouTube.
  4. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
      0 points
    2 SF4 set ups would be great since waiting around is lame.
  5. Member
      0 points
    Miracleknight:
    I can bring a monitor if we need. I have a dell one sitting around that I need a splitter to use anyways.

But KoF isn't going to be here tonight I guess? So that may not even be a problem.

Not sure about KoF. I'll bring my xbox just in case. If we need, we can set it up.
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
      0 points
    Nobody lose to Gnarr, he's free
  7. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
      3 points
    I never lose at casuals
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
      0 points
    http://www.twitch.tv/eflsafehouse#

We're live with dat new 720p tech. lemme know how it looks.

Persona 4 Arena on right now, and then some AE later on the night.
  9. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2013
      2 points
    ggs tonight safe house crew. Im down to keep coming back everyweek for more SF4 as long as people wanna play!
    • CommentAuthoroilyeye
      0 points
    GGs all. I'll bring SxT next week so we can play with the new version.
  11. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
      2 points
    Would you SF4 players be interested in having a weekly tournament at safehouse? I would like to create the tournament environment as much as possible.

That is of course if the hosts so kindly let us =)
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
      0 points
    Gnarr:
    Would you SF4 players be interested in having a weekly tournament at safehouse? I would like to create the tournament environment as much as possible.

"You have my stream."
  13. Member
      0 points
    Gnarr:

Yes.
  14. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
      0 points
    Weekly SF ranbats sound fun!
    • CommentAuthoroilyeye
      0 points
    I uploaded a few Marvel sets from last night to the Safe House Sessions playlist. Here's a link that should start at the last night section:

Safe House Sessions 1-24
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      0 points
    oh man my magneto is so ass haha. not a terrible showing for 2 hours into that team though. thanks for recording as always Ben.
    • CommentAuthoroilyeye
      0 points
    Sure thing! Thanks for the advice too, I need to work on some of my incoming set-ups. I feel like I drop all my momentum after a kill right now.
    Team Tiger's Milk
    • CommentAuthorRoogle
      0 points
    That was great. I'll try to make it there next week and play more Street Fighter. Don't worry. I'll have more setups to do there, too!
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2013
      0 points
    Thanks for the extended...then further extended (lol) sets Chimi Chongos. I learned a lot in that sitting alone, like "trust my ability to react to shit" and "stop allowing Ultras to be really good in situations". :)

I might play around a little bit more with SSF4:AE. I do enjoy the game now more than ever. And considering I'm going to be almost for-sure out of practice for P4A, I might as well start learning SSF4:AE better before China.
  20. Member
      0 points
    GGs for sure. Between my sets with you and Gnarr, I realized that throw out way too many unsafe moves resulting in some pretty spectacular punishes. Nothing like eating several DP FADC Ultras in a set to make you rethink your general strategy :) I think you should stick with the game man. I feel like you have solid fundamentals that you could really build on to develop a good Ryu.