Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2013
      3 points
    I can't believe we have two stream setups at the same venue, this is blowing my mind. GOOD STUFF CO!
    • CommentAuthoroilyeye
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2013
      1 point
    Uploaded a couple of lengthy Tekken sets for those interested:

Isaak vs. Tokki
    Saeng vs. Tokki

These are both from last night. Some really solid play from Isaak, Saeng and Tokki.
  3. Member
      2 points
    thanks for recording those matches! and ggs everyone, hopefully i can make it there more often. looking forward to the tourney though!
    The Man Scout
    • CommentAuthorLogos
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2013
      0 points
    Only watched the Saeng vs Tokki set so far, but I gotta say good shit to Tokki! Definitely looking super strong. You're a way better Tekken player than me, but I figured I'd just point out the two biggest weaknesses I saw: throw breaking and strings. The only reason it really stuck out to me is that so much of the rest of your game is so on point, but Saeng kept abusing ff+1,4 (which you can duck and punish) and b+3,3 (I think that's the notation anyways, the double sweep). Only saying this because I'm excited to see you maybe become the best in CO so we can finally have a Tekken GF that isn't Saeng/Smilez. ;)
  5. Member
      0 points
    thanks man, i definitely have a lot to work on still but i'm getting a better idea of what it is i need to work on, so im glad you pointed out some of those strings for me, the more i know i need to practice with the better. throw breaking though.. that stuff's frustrating >.< i figure something will come to me eventually, and i think playing with people locally more often will be really helpful too
    The Man Scout
    • CommentAuthorLogos
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2013
      0 points
    Honestly for throw breaking practice helps a lot. What I did to get better is just forcing myself to spend some time (even something short like 15 minutes or even less) every single day sitting in training mode practicing breaks. It definitely helps a lot; it doesn't replace match experience but it at least trains your reflexes to a certain extent.
  7. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
      0 points
    Any SF players interested in going this week? I can bring a set up if needed.
  8. Member
      0 points
    Please do, I play Persona but if I can learn some SF with someone I'd be entirely down. 360 Version?
  9. Member
      0 points
    I've been trying to up my SF game, so I'm interested.
  10. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
      0 points
    yes for the 360.
  11. Member
      0 points
    I'm down for SF4. Probably won't be there until around 9 or so. What time do these typically go until?
  12. Member
      0 points
    Midnight.
  13. Member
    • CommentAuthorAkh4708
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2013
      3 points
    Definitely gonna start trying to make it to some of these. I recently joined the site, play a combination of TTT2, SSFIV, and KOF13 (struggle with SSF and KOF but definitely games I am trying to learn and get better at) I play on PS3. Pretty new to the site so I definitely wanna start coming around although my work schedule can be grueling sometimes I am gonna try to make some time to come down. Look forward to meeting you guys.
  14. Member
      0 points
    I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight, I can probably watch some of the stream though, so get some P4A on there!
  15. Member
      0 points
    We're still down to have SF4 here tonight, correct?
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2013
      0 points
    chimi chongos:
    We're still down to have SF4 here tonight, correct?

if the SF4 players show up.
  17. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
      1 point
    I am showing up with an SF4 set up for xbox 360.
  18. SmilezCo CEO
    • CommentAuthorSmilez
      1 point
    Hell yeah im ready to kick some major ass in AE tonight.
  19. Member
      1 point
    Big D, so negative.
  20. Member
    • CommentAuthorMr1one
      0 points
    I'll show up tonight to play some AE.