Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Illuminati
    • CommentAuthorTrue_Tech
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2013
      1 point
    i'm tagging along, i think i remember how to play persona we'll see.
  2. Member
      0 points
    I'm going to be late tonight, I forgot my stick at home. So I'll probably make it out there around 6:30/7. So I guess I'll be on time for games to actually get going, haha. I didn't get as much practice over the holidays as I'd wanted, but I still want to come out and rep.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
      0 points
    KoF is going to be at Luis's pad tonight for those of you that were expecting to play KoF at Safehouse tonight.
  4. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      0 points
    Ill be there tonight with ae and mvc
    FlatLine
      0 points
    If there is no ae plz let me know
    • CommentAuthoroilyeye
      0 points
    There are definitely a few people coming who will play AE, and I have it on my set-up as well (though 72b's is probably better since mine's PS3).

Plus I heard Smilez was putting in work on that T.Hawk.
    FlatLine
      0 points
    Cool just dont want to travel all the way up there to play just marvel.
  8. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
      1 point
    I will be there to play sf4.
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
      0 points
    Looks like we won't be able to stream tonight. Missing an HMDI splitter. Already got a new one on the way. If anyone can bring a spare one, I'll buy them a few drinks tonight
    Illuminati
    • CommentAuthorTrue_Tech
      -1 points
    a bunch of people backed out sorry guys, didn't want to roll with just 3 people. looks like we'll postpone till next week. dont hate us :(
  11. Member
      1 point
    I will be there for some persona/mahvels. is there going to be a set up with jill?
    Illuminati
    • CommentAuthorTrue_Tech
      0 points
    nvm looks like we're going
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
      0 points
    EFL SafeHouse - Jan. 3, 2013

FULL HOUSE! Persona and Marvel, also the Springs is here!
    • CommentAuthorDash
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2013
      0 points
    Recon - I see the 2013 you were talking about. Will have that under my belt asap

ggs all
    Illuminati
    • CommentAuthorTrue_Tech
      0 points
    gee gees, didn't get to play too much persona because i hate waiting for matches. played a bunch of marvel, kept dropping ammy weapon changes outside of that did decent. see you next time.
    • CommentAuthoroilyeye
      0 points
    Thanks for the games everyone, particularly the out-of-town folks who made it in for this.

For those of you who were playing on my set-up, I'll be uploading a few sets to the EFL youtube channel over the next couple days. I'll update this thread with links.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      5 points
    had fun. good games all around it was fun playing Matt and his brother matt's viper had some nasty combo's. Also was fun ribbing the persona guys. i just like picking on anime games don't mind me.

also side note romora...1.00 in various coins is not "gas money" haha.
    • CommentAuthoroilyeye
      0 points
    Uploaded several Marvel sets to the Safe House playlist. Players featured include i.f.s.Justin, WomboCombo, True_Tech, SecretHighTier, and special guests Matt and Marcus from California. Here's a link to the playlist that should start at the recent uploads:

Safe House practice sessions on 1-3-13
      0 points
    Recon:
    had fun. good games all around it was fun playing Matt and his brother matt's viper had some nasty combo's. Also was fun ribbing the persona guys. i just like picking on anime games don't mind me.

I can go for a silly argument like that once in a while. I do wanna play you in KOF again sometime though hahaha
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2013
      4 points
    So I ordered an HDMI splitter from eBay for house stream:

1x4 HDMI Splliter - MonoPrice

Today it arrived... and I think there was a slight mistake on somebody's part...

Fine by me. :D