Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. Member
      0 points
    Ryyudo:
    Oops, remembered I have something to do tonight.

I may be late or a no show again. Leaning late, but we'll see.

Noooooooooo
    • CommentAuthorHellFire
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2012
      0 points
    not going to be able to make it tonight :(
  3. Member
    • CommentAuthorFemoral
      0 points
    List is thinning :( im not going to be able to make it tonight either :(
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
      0 points
    Miracleknight:
    Ryyudo:
    Oops, remembered I have something to do tonight.

I may be late or a no show again. Leaning late, but we'll see.

Noooooooooo

My planned workout got pushed an hour back, making me available past 7 PM. + 30 minutes to get up there. It's looking less likely.

Sorry! :( But I did finish some major projects, so I should be free for a couple of weeks here on until Thanksgiving Break.
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2012 edited
      0 points
    We had a great turnout yesterday even though some regulars couldn't show up. Thanks to Metaregress and Miracleknight for swinging by. :)

Sorry I wasn't able to help on AE, Knight. I'll have to pick it up one of these days. Also, ggs on the 100 matches set on UMVC3, Pedro. Sent on Sent with level 3 xfactor on the back is some nerve-wrecking shit. D:

/goes back to researching about streaming
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2012
      0 points
    do you guys get together on days other than thursday? mondays are kinda ok for me to game somewhere.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2012
      0 points
    Good stuff last night. Chavelo you need to get better at Marvel. ;) I'LL BE READY FOR OUR MM!

Good set of matches in KoF Edgar, Spineshark and Daniel. Super K Dash FTW!!!

It'll be cool when we start streaming our sessions.

Recon: we play Tuesday's at Luis's pad, mostly KOF but we do play a couple Marvel sets with Alan.
      1 point
    Actually kinda happy with how I played in KOF for once lol. Obviously can't get too satisfied but it's good to know that I actually do understand some of what I'm doing wrong. Still need to keep working on execution and both sides of pressure but I'm definitely noticing a difference in how I get in, and it feels good. I even had that sick round where I landed a bunch of my Elisabeth setups against King of all characters, lol
      0 points
    Good Games everyone and Spineshark as Pedro told Recon we meet on Tuesdays as well so you are welcome to go just let us know so we can give you the address.
    Mash D
    • CommentAuthorBig D
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2012
      0 points
    Ok, I really need my power cord now. I'll be by this Thursday to play and pick it up
  11. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2012
      0 points
    Where are the tuesday sessions at, Pedro?
    • CommentAuthorPedro
      0 points
    Text Edgar he has the address. It's in montbello.
  13. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
      2 points
    No phone service, i just use my phone for music >_>
  14. Member
    • CommentAuthorFemoral
      0 points
    lol @ phone used as everything but a phone.
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2012
      0 points
    I'm just not sure how I'm going to make my Thursdays work with Safe House anymore. Put me down for the count for a few more weeks until I figure out something. Albeit, that something may be "not go to Safe House". Sacrifices have to be made, that's for sure.
      0 points
    I'll be there. See you guys tomorrow
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2012
      0 points
    Not gonna make it tonight guys. Friend is in town. Practice hard and see ya next week.
  18. Member
      0 points
    I may not make it tonight, and if I do it'll bea little later. Got a lot of stuff planned for Friday and Saturday now and a lot of work to finish before then. So I'll see you if I see you!
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2012
      0 points
    So...

We might have a light gathering tonight. I won't be able to show up for today. :/

Edgar, Daniel and Luis will be able to attend, though. Also Spineshark and Hellfire haven't popped up in the thread to say they're not going, so I think they'll be in attendance. :D

So if you want some KOF or P4A action tonight, swing by.
    • CommentAuthorAlcatras09
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2012
      0 points
    Ok so for this week we were thinking having our gathering Friday instead of our usual Thursday just cause the tournament this saturday, if we get enough people for it we will move it to friday otherwise we'll have it on Thursday as usual