Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorDash
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2012
      0 points
    Thanks to all who came, was a lot of fun for sure

As for the mini-tourney we had:

1st - Sexy Mike
    2nd - Erik (Crazy Horse)
    3rd - Robert (Dash)
    Tied for 4th - Winston (Icyglare) & John Cowart
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2012
      0 points
    Thanks again for the two-day hosting. Got SO many games of KoF in, and quite honestly, still craving for more even after leaving hahaha.

Appreciate it! :D
    • CommentAuthorDash
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2012
      0 points
    Thanks for coming! Glad you had a good time.

Loved getting those games in for sure...finally getting some good practical matches in =)
  4. Member
      0 points
    so i know i posted in other thread but... im still having a gathering this weekend aug 25th.starting at 12pm till 8 or later.probly gunna have 4 or more setups with ae,umvc3,and what ever you guys want to play even you kof guys can get some in.hope to see some of you guys show up

4116 idaho st evans co 80620 if you guys need my number pm me and ill get that to you thanks
      0 points
    I'm interested in coming, but I'm kinda busy Saturday. I can maybe put it off till Sunday.
  6. Member
      0 points
    just put it off :-)
      0 points
    Sorry, looks like I can't make it.
  8. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2012
      0 points
    Anybody from Denver gonna go up to this?
  9. Member
      0 points
    Gogogo!
      0 points
    This Wednesday, Feb. 5th, FoCo Fighters will be having it's first get together in the Behavioral Science Building at Colorado State University in room 105. We are are anticipating on having the room from 630-1000pm. FoCo Fighters is a sanctioned club at CSU and anyone is welcome to join us, whether a student or not. We may host a small tourney if enough people show up. Should be a good time, no alcohol please but food is of course fine. The room is pretty swank, hoping it works out for us!
  11. Member
      0 points
    Did you post on facebook also
      0 points
    Meeting on Wednesday, March 6th. Same place, room 105 in the Behavioral Science building at CSU. Come out and level up! We'll be there from 630-10!
    • CommentAuthorNekoX
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2014
      0 points
    WTF Wednesday is a get together for casuals at CSU behavioral science building, room to be determined.

Wednesday September 24th, from 5pm-10pm. I will be streaming Ultra mostly, others have said they will bring set ups for other games as well. The more the merrier. The event has been posted in the NCF group on facebook. I will post it up in the EFL as well.

Hope to see some of you!!