Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorDash
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2012
      0 points
    So, before I begin, I want to mention that we have started a fighting game community up in the northern reaches of Colorado. I have created a facebook group as well for us.

Now on to the point of this topic:

We are holding a gathering this Thursday, August 2nd for lots of casuals, drinking, and other shenanigans. We will probably have three setups (probably more), with Marvel, AE, KoF, and whatever else people are going to bring.

Also, there will be other games being played as well...ie card games, halo, and whatever people are up to.

It will be held up in Fort Collins. I want to see what the interest is, and who all might be able to come. I understand that we are pretty far away from some of you, and hopefully, some you guys that are interested would be able to carpool to save on gas.

Address will be given later (will be at a house)

So...who all is interested?!
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
      0 points
    Dash:
    So, before I begin, I want to mention that we have started a fighting game community up in the northern reaches of Colorado. I have created a facebook group as well for us.

Doesn't link anyone... :)

Depends a lot on when we do our KoF gathering this week. Would like to visit y'all again.
  3. Member
      0 points
    Thurday?
      0 points
    I'm in FoCo and Thursdays are good for me!
  5. Member
      0 points
    Join the facebook too crazy horse
    • CommentAuthorAlcatras09
      0 points
    Ryyudo:
    Dash:

Depends a lot on when we do our KoF gathering this week. Would like to visit y'all again.

Maybe we can have our KOF gathering there and we can carpool as well it all depends on the rest of the guys but it would not be a bad idea
    • CommentAuthorCrazy Horse
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2012 edited
      0 points
    Also I can bring an xbox 360 setup for AE and Marvel.
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
      0 points
    Alcatras09:
    Ryyudo:
    Dash:

Maybe we can have our KOF gathering there and we can carpool as well it all depends on the rest of the guys but it would not be a bad idea

I would like this. Mind you, I may stay the night, might not feel like driving that back that evening, especially with drinking. With that, I'd be driving myself (and anyone wanted to tag along, but you have to be able to either get back down or stay the night too). So if we wanted to meet up there for our next KoF gathering, that'd be hella hype!

Colorado KoF traveling around the state! We're like the Traveling Circus!

I would say we should call ourselves "CoF| [name]" but every time I see CoF, my brain goes "College Opportunity Fund"
  9. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2012
      0 points
    If I can get a ride up there, I wouldn't mind going!
    • CommentAuthorDash
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2012 edited
      0 points
    Sorry Ryyudo...you got me.

The group's link is here.

There should be plenty of room for people to crash.

As for additional setups: feel free to bring them!

And, would love to see you KoF guys come too.

Now, I'm not the host, but I am helping spreading the word. I'll try to relay all information to these boards, but the best information would probably be found at the group's site posted earlier.
    • CommentAuthorMoses
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2012
      0 points
    Kyle updated the event. We can apparently show up as early as 8. Dunno if that changes anything for people outside of Foco, but hey.
    • CommentAuthorDash
      0 points
    If anybody is wanting to come a helluva lot earlier, I am willing to accommodate you all at my place until that evening. Also, if you would like to stick around on Friday to play more, I am game for that as well.

Also, for those who have not experienced the wonders of Raising Cane's....WE HAVE THE ONLY ONE IN COLORADO!
    • CommentAuthorDash
      0 points
    To build on this...the main emphasis will be placed in Marvel. There will be a mini-tourney being held as well. Details can be seen at the FB group site.
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorsonny
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2012
      0 points
    Man, where were you guys when i was dominating the NorCo FG scene consisting of only me vario and joey beats.
    • CommentAuthorDash
      0 points
    lol sonny, I was probably in Japan at the time. Sorry
  16. Original Fresh
      0 points
    Robert Dash, or some other Dash?

I can't make this Thursday, but are there any other gatherings planned in the future?
    • CommentAuthorDash
      0 points
    Same Dash =)

We will most likely hold more in the future. At the same time, I'm trying to increase interest in the players up here to start carpooling to gatherings around the state.

We'll have to play some game Mike for sure =)
    Team Tiger's Milk / Mayor of Fresh
    • CommentAuthorstikfiga
      0 points
    King LowTier:
    Robert Dash, or some other Dash?

I can't make this Thursday, but are there any other gatherings planned in the future?

I dont think they are playing league of legends.
    EMBASSY
    • CommentAuthorsko
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2012
      0 points
    ZING!
    • CommentAuthorDash
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2012 edited
      0 points
    For anybody else who is coming, text me at 7193221502, or contact sexy mike and/or Ryyudo and/or Moses