Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 68

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 96
extrafreshnet - CJ's Photos
Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2012 edited
      8 points
    LEGO KIDSFEST

Awesome show, except the part when this lady pissed me off, and I called her a stupid ass bitch in front of her husband and kids.

I am in a crowd of people waiting for my turn to take a photo with the Hulk Statue. I am showing Darius how to use my camera phone and out of nowhere this happens.

Random Lady: Smacks lips and raises voice, "EXCUSE ME, BUT THERE IS A LINE HERE!"
    Me without even thinking twice, "I AM NOT EVEN IN LINE, YOU STUPID ASS BITCH!"

Her husband and kids were just shocked, snapped their photos and left.

Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2012
      3 points
    MOAR FOTOS!!!

My wife made this Jack Skellington cake for her friend's birthday.

Managed to get some photos of her son as well.

And this is my newborn cousin, Kanyah.

Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2012
      1 point
    New photos.

Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2012 edited
      1 point
    Dominic on the swing and Darius in the jungle gym. Makes me proud to be a father.

Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2012 edited
      0 points
    Denver Comic Con 2012 Photos

More to come!!!
    • CommentAuthorMoses
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2012
      0 points
    Loving the photos, CJ!
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2012
      0 points
    Oh man, those look so good! Remain S-Tier!
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorsonny
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2012
      0 points
    CJ i wanna pick up a new camera. Ive taught myself theory fighter photography edition, but really havent gone out and shot, so i really dont know shit about nothing. What kind of lens are u using for those Comic Con pics? Do you do a lot of post processing work on your pictures?
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2012 edited
      0 points
    First question, what company are going to use? Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax? I think that Canon, Nikon, and Sony are the best options. Get a 35mm 1.8 or 50 mm 1.8 to start with. This is a prime lens, so you cannot zoom in and out, but the image quality is better than most zooms.

I use a Nikon D90. I was using a Tamron 17-50 2.8, Tamron 70-200 2.8, and a Nikon 50mm 1.8. I don't have the Tamrons anymore, and I will not go third party lenses. I would get some weird color streaking and it seems that it would back focus on my subjects, meaning that the background would be in focus, but my subject would not.

My main lens is a Nikon 24-70 2.8, which is one of the best in Nikon class. I really wish that I had it before Comic Con.

I always shoot raw. Most of my post processing is making the colors have more punch, correcting white balance, contrast, eyes, and sharpness. I will also retouch whenever it's needed. I will also try to shoot with natural light, and use flash as a last resort.

I would have never thought that someone like me would be into photography. I guess that seeing amazing photos and also having a family changes that. I just wish that I would have started this sooner, better late then never.
    • CommentAuthorDash
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2012
      0 points
    Very nice CJ....very, very nice
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorGhost Dog
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2012
      0 points
    Start on a 50mm prime and never look back.
    ----
    Equipment is nice, but doesn't make the photographer. Get a shitty digital, or even experiment with cheap 35mm film cameras. see if you like shooting, then go and invest in your skill if you want to.
    ----
    Also, try and do everything in camera. see what you can accomplish with zero post processing. A lot of people think photography isn't a valid art form, but once you actually delve into the details of what goes into a thought out photo it's pretty amazing.

CJ: do you have a flickr or a portfolio online?
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2012
      0 points
    I have a flickr, but I really don't update it like I should. I am using deviant art as well.
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2013
      6 points
    SHANG TSUNG WINS!!!!

• CommentAuthorE-Nigma420
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2013
      1 point
    Crazy-J:
    SHANG TSUNG WINS!!!!

that's a pimp-ass hat
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2013 edited
      1 point
    He was cool as hell, we chatted for almost a half hour.

Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2013 edited
      1 point
    Vampire Savior photos I took at StarFest 2013.