Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
      0 points
    yea
  2. Member
    • CommentAuthorFemoral
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2011
      0 points
    Price?
      0 points
    what do you have in mind?
      0 points
    Not sure how many of you are gun collectors out there, much less historical artifact collectors, but got something if you happen to be that person.

M1 Garand, all matching serial Springfield armory. Comes with clip and bayonet.
    Pictures

Price is $700 despite what that forum says, but is very negotiable
      0 points
    Anyone got a used 360 SF4 TE? Got a friend who wants one.
  6. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2012
      0 points
    Anybody want to buy an opened but unplayed copy of Just Dance 3 for 360? 15-20$. Need to sell it by friday.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2012
      0 points
    WTB: JLF Harness,

3 24 MM buttons
    USB pass through.

If anyone has access to these items and wants to get sell them let me know. ordered mine from lizard lick like a month ago and still no email.
    FlatLine
      1 point
    use focusattack.com shipped to your house in like 4 days bro
      1 point
    Only used lizardlick a few times. Their restocking rates are terrible imo.

I've been using focusattack.com and paradicearcade for everything now, and they ship within the week.
    Big Boss
    • CommentAuthorhydro
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2012
      8 points
    Selling a gently used copy of Suikoden II. Here's your chance to play one of the all time classic RPGs!

Disc is in perfect condition, but I have no case :( I will gladly provide another case tho. Possibly one of those cool all plastic No Limit cases from the 90s.

$100 obo

Too soon? :X
    • CommentAuthorspineshark
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2012
      0 points
    Anybody want PS3 copies of UMVC3 or KOF13? I haven't played Marvel in more than a month now and I was gonna switch over and get KOF for 360 now that I've got that working again. Looking for ~$20 each.
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2012
      0 points
    Oh snap! I'll take UMVC3 off your hands if it's available. :D

and maybe both for a deal...? :3
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2012
      0 points
    I have a PS3 SFIV Round 2 TE stick if anyone wants it let me know. I'll sell it to ya cheap since you might want to dual mod it.
    • CommentAuthortkid
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2012 edited
      0 points
    hmmm...how much

EDIT: Before I offer these up for sale elsewhere...

Street Fighter x Tekken (360)-40
    King of Fighters XIII (360)-35

I actually like both games but KOF refuses to play on my 360 after far too many tries (It works, just not on my 360) and I'll get SFxT again when all the other characters release. And it distracts me from SCV practice.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
      1 point
    $50 but Romora has first dibs...
    • CommentAuthortkid
      0 points
    Drat but no biggie. He needs it more than I but if he drops out, I'll take it.
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2012
      0 points
    I'll go ahead and call 3rd on it if, for whatever reason, it goes that far. Would be cheaper than a mod at that price (already have 360).
      0 points
    Looking to sell some Magic cards I have from about a year/year-and-a-half ago. Some of them are still Standard legal (Scars of Mirrodin block), and I also have some decent Core 2010/2011 cards that should still be Standard legal. Aside from that I have stuff from Zendikar block and a lot of Alara block. I've looked into selling them online and I can get a decent price for the ones I want to sell, but I'd rather avoid sending my cards in the mail. I will probably bring them to Black Knight this weekend anyway to see if they'll buy any, so that could be a good time to see what I have. Otherwise just get in touch with me here and I can get more specific as to what I have. I'm mostly looking for cash, but I am open to trade for some (older) Magic cards or possibly something else (like games or spare stick parts).
    • CommentAuthorThe_Dragon
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2012
      0 points
    Looking to buy a PS3 stick if anyone has one they're willing to sell. Let me know.
    • CommentAuthorzlatko
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2012
      0 points
    Anyone have KoF 13 for 360, and would like to trade it for either my copy of Soul Calibur 5 or Modern Warfare 3? (Both 360 mint copies)