Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 68

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 96
extrafreshnet - Soul Calibur V Thread!!!
Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthortkid
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2012
      0 points
    Team Comcastical.
    • CommentAuthorjoeyorion
      0 points
    I love this game lol Last night's super lobby matches were fun as hell. The sparring I got done in that room made matches with random people easy as hell. Worked on more training with Ezio, found some strings that I'm going to try and expand on but already muscle memory has me going 1b, 3b. Trying to break that habit and did relatively well and figure out more things to add to wakeup game. Still having problems with Nightmare/Astaroth/Cervantes. I'd say Xiba but really KrsJin's the only Xiba that's I've faced so far that is scary. Looking forward to leveling up with you guys some more. I don't feel like I get completely dominated in this game--a lot of losses really did come down to the end of the final round. I just need to find that edge to not wig out in those moments. My friend was watching the stream and chatting on xbl party. Said he was too scared to join lol Can't get good by playing scrubs all the time. ggs guys!
    • CommentAuthorMas
      1 point
    Good games to Fox and Pong in ranked last night. Maxi is a force in this one. Pedro was tearing me up with him as well haha. I wasn't liking any other characters besides my normal, but after messing with both Patroklos and ? Patroklos, definitely going to be picking him/them as a secondary/tertiary.
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
      0 points
    sko:
    You guys are trolling with this "good online" talk right?

When I was playing Vic and KrsJin last night and we had 5 bars, it didn't feel like I was online. Silky smooth.
    EMBASSY
    • CommentAuthorsko
      1 point
    Okok gonna buy it on my way home from work
    Team Tiger's Milk
    • CommentAuthorMeezy
      0 points
    I don't seem to enjoy using anyone as much as Raph. Cept for Maxi but he seems a lot more difficult to use for me.
  7. SmilezCo CEO
    • CommentAuthorSmilez
      0 points
    X box just won't read this game. that's two copies now :( :( :( :( :(
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
      0 points
    Smilez:
    X box just won't read this game. that's two copies now :( :( :( :( :(

That sucks man.
  9. SmilezCo CEO
    • CommentAuthorSmilez
      1 point
    yup indeed. See ya guys, back to Marvel!
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
      0 points
    Try using some canned air and see if that works.
  11. SmilezCo CEO
    • CommentAuthorSmilez
      0 points
    naw man its something with the system because every other game I have laying around works fine every time the first time. This disc is perfect I just don't know why it won't read this one game. It doesn't even recognize the disc as an x box game. I tried last night for 2 hours with one copy, and I tried a few times with a different one tonight . Im just going to stop trying to see if the system will read it. Its only going to piss me off more lol. I'll play it when I can which will be when I go to Vic's.
  12. SmilezCo CEO
    • CommentAuthorSmilez
      -1 points
    OHHHH SHITTTT! its working ITS WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This x box will be dead by monday because Im never going to turn it off.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
      0 points
    I will be getting this tomorrow hopefully, been a bit busy with work. I'd like to see this game last more than a month please. ;)
  14. SmilezCo CEO
    • CommentAuthorSmilez
      2 points
    fuck off Marvel!
    Big Boss
    • CommentAuthorhydro
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2012
      2 points
    murderer!!! :(
    Tiger Driver '84
      0 points
    Sorry CJ, had to get off but I might be on later tonight.
    • CommentAuthorEl Guapo
      2 points
    Anyone playing on PS3 that wants to get some games my SN is: ejm3377
    • CommentAuthorjoeyorion
      0 points
    GG last night to everyone. I'm enjoying playing with you guys--it's making me better than playing random fools on the internet lol I went and watched a bunch of my prior matches and... Yeah, I'm wasting time trying to figure out Pyrrah Omega and Mitsurugi. Gonna stay on that Ezio. I just understand that character the most. Looking forward to playing you guys more and figuring out matchup stuff. Ben, Fox, Peter, Tim, Meezy, there's just too many people to list so GG to everyone lol We have like 5 lobbies worth of players and that's badass, hope we all stick with it :)
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    So 3D guys i don't understand a lot about this game. In an oki situation when are they considered crouching? Astaroth has a throw that grabs them when they crouch so if they roll back or to the side does that work against them?

Also when you do a crumple stun what type of frames do you get to do a move? I am still gettign used to the training mode. it's one of the better training modes i've seen. I don't know how this game compares to previous SC games but they seemed to put a lot of thought/effort into online/training/etc. Really like this.
    • CommentAuthortkid
      0 points
    If they're rolling on the ground, a crouch grab wouldn't work. I can't remember if he does but there were throws that allowed you to pick someone up (Rock) if they chose to just lie on the ground but I'm not sure if that's in this game. They would be considered crouching if they're actually crouching (pressing down while guarding) or if they're getting up and before they stand up straight.

As for your second...not sure. I kind of forgot so I'd have to look it up.