Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 68

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 96
extrafreshnet - Soul Calibur V Thread!!!
Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Mash D
    • CommentAuthorBig D
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2012
      0 points
    fucking pong
  2. SmilezCo CEO
    • CommentAuthorSmilez
      1 point
    Cj: you gonna do another gathering soon after the game drops? The last one was really fun.
    • CommentAuthorP0nG
      -1 points
    I can still have a few people over but wed have to keep it below 6
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2012 edited
      2 points
    Smilez:
    Cj: you gonna do another gathering soon after the game drops? The last one was really fun.

I have some ideas brewing right now as we speak. If anything happens, it would most likely be late February/early March.

Been busy with school, work, family, and getting ready to open my photography business. So much to do, so little time.

The SC2 gathering was the best, awesome memories and a good time.
    • CommentAuthorP0nG
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2012
      0 points
    Moar sc5

Footage from the gamespot pre releases tournament so far astaroth is looking mighty scary.
    • CommentAuthorEgg
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2012 edited
      0 points
    Anyone going to any midnight releases or anything? Ill be going to the Colorado blvd store for their midnight release.
    Da Illest Grammar Nazi
    • CommentAuthorskilletor
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2012
      0 points
    Gamestop down here is having a midnight release. I shall be in attendance.
    • CommentAuthorEl Guapo
      1 point
    Egg:
    Anyone going to any midnight releases or anything? Ill be going to the Colorado blvd store for their midnight release.

YES! I'll be attending this one.

http://8wayrun.com/threads/jan-30-2012-cutthroat-microsoft-store-midnight-release-party-lone-tree-colorado.9331/
    • CommentAuthortkid
      -1 points
    It's free but shame it's out in stupid Park Meadows.
  10. SmilezCo CEO
    • CommentAuthorSmilez
      5 points
    nothing to do with you torn, but I don't think this being in Park meadows is the reason why its a shame. I think we all know the REAL reason why lol.
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
      0 points
    I'm really shocked that no one in the Springs is having a tourney on this game, especially for a midnight release.
    • CommentAuthortkid
      0 points
    I'm gonna bug the Gamestop at Stapleton and ask if they are doing a midnight release. Then I can pick up my preorder for XIII-2 and SC5 in one shot.
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2012
      1 point
    tkid:
    I'm gonna bug the Gamestop at Stapleton and ask if they are doing a midnight release. Then I can pick up my preorder for SC5.

Fixed that for you.
    FlatLine
      0 points
    Was trying to have a midnight tourney just don't think many would show up if we can get enough people to not only attend but buy as well it's not to late I might be able to do something.
    • CommentAuthorEgg
      0 points
    I already made my plans for Monday night to go get the game at gamestop. I cant speak for anyone else but I wont be able to make an event if you do one Pro.
    Mash D
    • CommentAuthorBig D
      1 point
    egg can you see my posts????
    • CommentAuthorEgg
      -2 points
    yeah, I had no idea you sent me a message on this board. sorry about that D.
    Da Illest Grammar Nazi
    • CommentAuthorskilletor
      1 point
    Pro One:
    Was trying to have a midnight tourney just don't think many would show up if we can get enough people to not only attend but buy as well it's not to late I might be able to do something.

I'm there! If you can't get a tourney, you should see if you can get a copy of SC5 going for casuals...please? :P
    • CommentAuthortkid
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2012 edited
      0 points
    French stream

I soooo want to play Leixia now.

EDIT: Aris finds something interesting...Glitch perhaps?
    EMBASSY
    • CommentAuthorsko
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2012
      0 points
    El Guapo:
    Egg:

YES! I'll be attending this one.

http://8wayrun.com/threads/jan-30-2012-cutthroat-microsoft-store-midnight-release-party-lone-tree-colorado.9331/

LMAO fucking dragon and jaxel :D