Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorMoses
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2011
      1 point
    Everyone I know who played Steel Battallion and its subsequent online-only sequel assured me that the permadeath was essential to the game, and to remove it would be to remove the soul of Steel Battlion.

This comes out this wednesday on XBLA for $5, all proceeds going to Japan relief. Yesssssir.
    Ignore the ad for Cave's other upcoming 360 port in the first 20 seconds
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
      5 points
    PSO 2...

PSO 2...

PSO 2...

PsO2....
    spsossodpasdm

I'm so ready for this shit.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2011 edited
      0 points
    AuraWind:

It was waaay more sinister than that. If you were going down and your mech was about to blow up, you had to open the plastic box over the emergency eject button and press it before you went down. This was everytime you failed a mission. Screw up once and you start over. Kinda cool... but not really... lol

Haha yeah, I did play it for a bit. Game was ruthless right out the gates.

I really am curious if they'll pull the same difficulty level as the first with this next one. Also, is Child of Eden only going to be Move/Kinect or are they still making it padable?

And that game looks all SORTS of crazy Moses lol.
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
      1 point
    Moses:
    Ignore the ad for Cave's other upcoming 360 port in the first 20 seconds

I just watched this first thing in the morning after waking up. My brain exploded.
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2011 edited
      1 point
    Just found this by chance the other day. I'm surprised that no one, namely True_Tech and/or Motoh, has posted anything about this game.

Will probably become it's own separate thread later, but for now:

Under Night In-Birth

Of course, it looks great to me, at least.
  6. Member
      0 points
    Brink @E3 2010

I'm all sorts of excited for Splash Damage's newest game, Brink. It comes out May 10, and chances are I might be getting off Marvel for a bit so I can soak this in. It makes me think of a mix between Mirror's Edge and Borderlands with the urban setting and exp points. But, I posted up the link to explain all that I'm excited for, so I'm gonna stop talking.
  7. Member
    • CommentAuthorFemoral
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2011
      0 points
    Prototype 2

Have not been this excited for a game in a long time.
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
    • CommentTimeMay 10th 2011 edited
      5 points
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2011 edited
      2 points
    Game looks so freaking great from the trailer clips. This could be the new PSO for me, until the actual new PSO :)
    http://kotaku.com/5805750/dragons-dogma-gameplay-footage-is-everything-you-wished-monster-hunter-was
      0 points
    That's... exactly what kind of game I want to play!

While I loved Mechwarrior and stuff (it's free btw if anyone didn't know), I always wished I could build/deploy stuff. Fast pace too it looks like! This is exciting!
    • CommentAuthorMoses
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2011
      0 points
    KrsJin:
    Game looks so freaking great from the trailer clips. This could be the new PSO for me, until the actual new PSO :)
    http://kotaku.com/5805750/dragons-dogma-gameplay-footage-is-everything-you-wished-monster-hunter-was

I hope this ends up being the Western Monster Hunter. Capcom is pretty much banking on that shit
    The Power Pill
    • CommentAuthorPiXeL
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2011
      1 point
    The Witcher 2 is pretty cool so far.
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2011
      0 points
    KrsJin:

Damn, that shit looks awesome! Especially since I ended up quitting Monster Hunter Tri prematurely thanks to Blaz (not a decision I regret, but still.) I've been craving for a new MH game that is easily accessible online aka not-PSP.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2011
      3 points
    Creepy as we were just talking about it last night.

New PSO2 trailer.
    The Man Scout
    • CommentAuthorLogos
      1 point
    Looks pretty dope, actually. If it is more pick up and play like you said the first one was, I'm interested.
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorGhost Dog
      0 points
    whoa, you can Jump!
    Tiger Driver '84
      5 points
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2011
      2 points
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2011 edited
      0 points
    I'm excited to see what kind of things they do with the custom-sounding combo system. Sounds like they're allowing for a lot of possibilities here. Which they need because a lot more online games are getting into more technical, fighting-game style game play. Also, I'm interested to see what they plan in MAGs, seeing as they really love doing really different stuff with them.

Charged spells, called it from PSZ. And a system I really liked.

Really interested to see what exactly they're gonna do with the Visual Lobbies, especially the big theater-like screen. I think that could be awesome if done right. Like showing awesome videos of the game done by the animators i.e. Star Wars Old Republic style. We'll see.

Sooooo hyped to see more of this! Keep it up KrsJin!

Multiparty sounds STUPID (in a really awesome way).
    KICK THE TREE